Better Rentals & Leasing
An Operating Lease
An operating lease provides a motor vehicle to a user without the user bearing the risk of ownership. The owner bears the capital risks and costs associated with the ownership of each vehicle in return for receiving a monthly rental payment from the user.
Benefits of a Better Rentals & Leasing Operating Lease
- Under accounting standards the operating lease remains ‘off balance sheet’ with resulting improvements in balance sheet ratios. Because the rental is a running cost to you it becomes tax deductable.
- A known fixed cost for the period of the rental, which assists in budgeting and cash flow projections.
- There is no risk to you on possible resale values, as the leasing company owns the vehicles.
- A move from ownership to operating lease frees up capital for use in areas that earn higher return for the company.
- No more haggling with motor car dealers as Better Rentals & Leasing handles purchasing, delivery and disposal.
- At Better Rentals & Leasing we buy and sell motor vehicles everyday. Because of this you can take advantage of reduced lease rentals.
Benefits of a Better Rentals & Leasing Fully Maintained Operating Lease
- Included in this option is the cost of registration, vehicle maintenance, repair and service (except for damage). Let us do the work for you.
- Under our flexible package we offer leasing terms of 6 months, 12 months and 24 months.